Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Once in 2009, First in 2010

This is my first post in 2010. I am a frequent visitor of many blogs except to that of my own. I accidentally visited my blog and was shocked to see just a single post during the year 2009, that too a snapshot of my own blog sarcastically criticising my laziness to update the blog. I have more than 15 posts queued up in the draft, some of which I do not even know how to complete. I have not run short of topics or time (definitely NOT), its just that I have become lazy to think about something to post. Not sure if Jo, Meenu, Supreeth and Prashanth (once upon a time visitors) will even remember this URL :(

Anyways I am planning to post more topics this year and I am happy that this post has not joined the queue of drafts :)

3 comments:

M said...

Yes of course i do ..
i do keep checking ..
welcome back
pls waiting to hear from u :)

ramu said...

Hi Meenu,

Thanks for the regular visit. How are you?

jo said...

i do rembr this url..keep blogging.. i knwo sometimes..we totally forget abt our blogs.. but there's something that keeps bringing us back to it even after a very long time :) ..try keepin it alive :)

Life of Vijay - The Holiday Season

It was holiday season and the festive mood filled the air, with everyone ready to leave the office early and spend the Christmas Eve with t...