Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Back to blogging

After a really long pause, I happened to stumble upon my blog recently and felt I should start blogging again sometime. So, here I am with a new post to restart my blog. 7 years is a lot of time and just like anyone else, there has been a lot of life changing events in my journey as well. Change in appearance, place, status, designation and of course hair color. While a lot of things have changed, a few still remains the same and my idea about blogging is one among them. 

It was interesting to read through my older posts after these many years, while a few were surprising too. There are certain posts in my draft which I don't think I will ever publish on my blog as they sound silly to me now ;)

In an era where Social networking has gobbled up most people's time and space, I still think blogging is THE way to note random thoughts without a ton of interferences in the form of likes and shares from random people.

No comments:

Life of Vijay - The Holiday Season

It was holiday season and the festive mood filled the air, with everyone ready to leave the office early and spend the Christmas Eve with t...